2019 Versatile 4WD 610 Large Frame
Call for Price
4WD 610 Large Frame
The Versatile four-wheel drive is designed to enhance the profitability of large scale farming operations while upholding the Versatile cornerstones of reliability, durability and ease of service and maintenance.
- Hq Cab: The Versatile four-wheel drives offer the largest cab in the industry, it has 85.9 sq. ft. (7.98 sq. m) of window glass. Additional standard cab features include a front and rear intermittent wiper/washer system, front and rear sun visors, four 12-volt outlets, four cup holders, and multi-directional vents.
- Deluxe Cab: The Deluxe Cab is a high-end full-featured cab that provides the operator with every imaginable comfort for long working days. A semi-active air-ride suspension seat and the training seat are both standard in this configuration. In addition to the connectivity options available in the standard cab, the Deluxe Cab has an 110v AC power outlet and a 5-volt integrated USB port. A subwoofer is also standard to improve sound quality in the cab.
- Cab Features: Dash Console: The redesigned dash console is narrower than previous versions to increase forward visibility. The steering console has standard tilt and telescopic operation to provide additional operator comfort. A newly designed dash display simplifies information for improved readability; Operator Seat: The operator seat has a 32° swivel range to maximize visibility when towing implements. Air ride suspension and a heated seat are standard in the Deluxe Cab; Training Seat: A comfortable training seat is available as an option and is standard in the Deluxe Cab. The seat has storage underneath and folds down to hold a laptop; Radio: A conveniently located stereo and high quality sound system help make long days in the cab more enjoyable. Satellite radio is available; Vents: Large multi-directional vents optimize comfort and help create an ideal cab environment; Convenience: Four cup holders are standard. The cab also has coat hooks to keep the cab clean and organized.
- Engine: The Cummins QSX engines give the Versatile 4WD an impressive 13% power bulge at 2100 RPM. The Cummins engines are also capable of achieving up to a 60% torque rise, an increase of 25% over previous generations. The high horsepower range of the Versatile large frame tractors feature a QSX15 engine that provides excellent power and torque. The high displacement six-cylinder engine which uses EGR/DPF emissions technology offers higher torque rise ensuring it is never short on power and always up to task.
- Cat® Transmission: The entire line of Versatile four-wheel drive tractors now feature 16 x 4 CAT® powershift transmissions. The Versatile large frame models feature the TA22. The smooth shifting dependable CAT® transmissions offer 25 mph (40 km/hr) road speeds and a large selection of working range gears for every application. Both transmissions are programmable for auto-shifting and speed matching.
- Axles / Drawbar: All models feature a large, reliable heavy-duty planetary final drive to provide long service with heavily ballasted tractors and big implements. Large bearings support the planetary hubs on the axle housings. They are built with large axle tubes and planetaries capable of standing up to heavy weights and capable of handling loads associated with wide dual or triple wheel options.
- Hydraulics: The closed center load sensing hydraulic system provides ample capacity for implements that demand high hydraulic flow by providing pressure and flow on demand. When no hydraulic power is required, the system goes into low-pressure standby to conserve energy, providing more power at the drawbar.
- Controls: Versatile tractors are designed to maintain a comfortable working environment for extended periods of time. By creating an integrated right hand control console with the powershift transmission, Versatile puts command of the tractor at your fingertips. The console moves with the seat so you always have control of your equipment. The arm rest and molded hand rest provide an ergonomic solution with operating the tractor. Additional storage space is available under the arm rest.
- Options: Versatile tractors are well-equipped with the standard features most-requested by farmers. Additional options are available to customize the tractor for the requirements of your farm.
- Optional Equipment: Front / rear differential lock, Electro-hydraulics, , LED lighting package, Deluxe Cab, Heavy-duty axles, Heavy-duty drawbar support kit, 1-1/2", 2" Drop pin and bushing kit, 1", 1-1/4" Tow cable, Weight packages, Performance monitor with radar, Canbus Engine monitor, Auto-steer-ready kit.
- Serviceability: There are never enough hours in the day and every minute counts. That’s why all Versatile tractors are designed with easy serviceability in mind. Routine service can extend the life of your tractor, minimize downtime and lower your operating costs.
- Engine type: Cummins QSX15 T4F
- Aspiration: Turbocharged & air-to-air aftercooled
- Displacement: 14.9-liter (909 cid)
- Horsepower: 605 hp (455 kW)
- Power bulge: 7% @ 1800 RPM
- Peak horsepower: 650 hp (485 kW)
- Torque rise: 49% @ 1400 RPM
- Peak torque: 2050 lb/ft (2779 Nm)
- Capacity: 343 U.S gal (1298 L)
- Filter: Engine mounted w/water separator
- DEF Tank: 35 U.S. gal (132 L)
- Powershift Transmission: CAT 16 x 4 - 23.5 mph (40 km/hr) road speed
- Articulation angle: 33°
- Oscillation: 12°
- Versatile Outboard Planetary Axles: Heavy-duty
- Differential lock: Optional
- Brakes: Dual Hydraulic Self-Adjusting Disc Brakes in Front & Rear Axle
- Wheelbase: 154 in. (3900 mm)
- Hydraulic type: Closed Center Load Sensing System
- Standard flow: 53 GPM (201 l/min)
- Hi-Flow hydraulic system: 106 GPM (401 l/min)
- Hydraulic remotes: 4 standard, 6 optional
- Maximum system pressure: 2900 PSI (197 bar)
- Alternator: 12V - 200 amps
- Batteries: 3-12V, 1000 CCA ea.
- LED lighting / Power mirrors: Optional
- Battery shut-off switch: Standard
- Vertical load rating: 9,000 lb (4082 kg)
- Vertical load rating w/heavy-duty drawbar support: 12,000 lb (5443 kg)
- CAT V drawbar rating (optional): 15,000 lb (6,804 kg) / 2.75 in. (70 mm) pin
- Hitch pin diameter (w/auto drop): 2 in. (51 mm)
- Quick hitch: Optional
- 3-point hitch: CAT IV
- PTO: 1000 RPM, 1-3/4 shaft
- Volume: 175.5 cu. ft. (4.97 cu. m)
- Glass: 85.9 sq. ft. (8 sq. m)
- Base tractor weight*: 42,000 lb (19,051 kg)
- Max. operating weight: 61,000 lb (27,669 kg)
NOTES:*A base tractor is considered to have a standard drawbar, no fuel, no operator, no special added equipment and no ballast.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- QSX15 T4F
- 605 hp (455 kW)
- PTO HP
- 363 hp (271 kW)
- 154 in. (3900 mm)
- 42,000 lb. (19,051 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 343 U.S. gal. (1298 L)
- CAT 16 x 4 - 23.5 mph (40 km/hr) road speed
- Dual Hydraulic Self-Adjusting Disc Brakes Front & Rear Axle
- Type: Closed Center Load Sensing System; Standard Flow: 53 gpm (201 L/min.)
- Drive Type