2019 RhinoAg Reverse REB72R
Call for Price
Rebel Series Rotary tillers - Unparalleled quality and performance
Rhino rotary tillers offer state-of-the-art design and superior features for unparalleled quality and performance in a number of applications.
Rhino's Rebel Series tillers are built tough. Every size in this line is available in both forward and reverse tillage. Each rotor comes equipped with a hardened, “L" shaped blade. With hitches continuously welded to the mainframe, as well as slip-clutch protection on the drive train, repairs and downtime are sure to be rare!
- Six Hardened "L" Blades per Rotor Flange
- Front to Rear Hitch Points are Continuously Welded to the Mainframe
- Cast Iron Gearbox Housing
- CAT 1 Standard and QH (5 & 6 ft Model Only)
- Metal Debris Deflector (Reverse Model Only)
- CAT 1 & 2 Standard and QH (7 ft Model)
- Slip Clutch Driveline Protection Comes Standard
- 1/2" Steel End Plates
- Homeowner or Commercial Gardeners
- Landscaping & Soil Conditioning
- Orchard or Vineyard Cleanup
- Tilling Width: 70.5"
- Overall Width: 78"
- Tilling Depth (Max.)*: 7-1/2"
- Hitch - Standard: CAT 1
- Hitch - Quick Hitch: CAT 1 QH
- Knife Type: "L"
- Number of Knives: 54
- Number of Flanges: 9
- Recommended PTO HP (Min/Max): 35 / 55 hp
- Rotor Speed: 211 RPM
- Driveline Size: CAT 4
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Gearbox Housing: Cast
- End Plate Thickness: 1/2"
- Rotor/ Blade Rotation Dia: 17"
- Rotor Shaft Dia: 3"
- Rotor Drive Type: Gear Driven
- Tine Rotation: Reverse
- Weight (Approx.): 759 lb.
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Working Width
- 70.5 in.
- 78 in.
- Recommended HP
- 35 hp
- 759 lb.