2019 RhinoAg BGR72T
Call for Price
BGR - Bucket Grapple -
With the BGR quick release plate as well as its skid steer, John Deere and Euro style attachment capabilities, Rhino's Bucket Grapple is at home on any job! With up to nine teeth and 83" of usable width, the BGR totals out at almost 1000 lbs. of hauling hulk!
- Available 8 or 9 teeth
- 3/8" Solid Quick-Attach Plate
- Protected Cylinders and Hoses
- Wider Mouth for Hauling Larger Loads
- Independent Grapple Arm
- Solid Bottom for the Materials
- Max. 100 HP for Rubber Tire Machines
- Max. 80 HP for Rubber Track Machines
- Skid Steer, John Deere and Euro Style Attachment Capabilities
- Medium Construction
- Heavy Construction
- Overall Depth: 39 1/4"
- Overall Height: 24"
- Overall Width: 6'
- Useable Depth: 33 3/4"
- Useable Open Height: 45 1/2"
- Useable Width (Inside End Plates): 71"
- Roll Back Angle: 20 deg.
- Weight: 907 lb.
- Number of Teeth: 8
- Attachment Method: Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach
- Color: Black
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- 6 ft.
- 24 in.
- 907 lb.