2018 RhinoAg 2150
Call for Price
2150 15' Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter - Offering a sleeker design with the same durability customers have come to expect from Rhino®.
Some of the new features include the patent-pending, unique cast blade pan. Engineered for outstanding strength and durability, it also provides improved reliability in connecting to the gearbox; greater access to service areas; and smooth, quiet operation. The improved gearbox design, which includes a more stable driveshaft-to-blade-carrier design, offers more torque with the same horsepower than previous models.
- Smooth Top and Bottom Deck Design with Dual Cut Chambers
- Mechanical Level Lift
- New Composite Divider Shield
- CAT 5 CV Main and CAT 4 Wing Drivelines
- Infinity Cast Carrier utilizing many of the same drivetrain components as the 3150
- New Improved Tongue Design featuring Standard Clevis
- LED Lights are Standard Equipment
- Coil Spring Suspension
- Equip your 2150 with Rhino Trax
- Pasture Maintenance
- General Mowing
- Roadside & Right-of Way Mowing
- Farm Use
- Industrial Mowing
- Commercial Mowing
- Cutting Width: 180"
- Transport Width*: 116"
- Transport Height: 75"
- Overall Width*: 187"
- Overall Length*: 172"
- Cutting Height*: 2"-14"
- Height Adjustment: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Jack Stand: Standard
- Hitch: Clevis
- Blade Carrier: Infinity
- Blades: 1/2" x 4" Paralell Lift
- Blade Overlap: 6"
- Horsepower Required: 50 hp
- Gearbox Rating Divider **: 160 hp
- Gearbox Rating Center & Wing **: 130 hp
- Output Shaft Dia: 2"
- Gearbox Oil (85W-140): Factory Filled
- Blade Tip Speed Center 540 RPM: 14,861 FPM
- Blade Tip Speed 1000 RPM: 15,570 FPM
- Blade Tip Speed Wing 540 RPM: 14,861 FPM
- Blade Tip Speed 1000 RPM: 15,776 FPM
- Cutting Capacity: 2 1/2"
- Driveline Size Main: Cat 5 CV
- Driveline Size Wing: Cat 4
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Deck Thickness Center: 10 ga. (Top), 7 ga. (Bottom)
- Deck Thickness Wing: 10 ga. (Top & Bottom)
- Side Skirt: 1/4" x 12 3/8"
- Tire Selections: Rhino Trax, Foam Filled, Laminated, or Pneumatic (4, 6, or 8 Tires)
- Wing Lift: Mechanical Level Lift
- Wing Flex (Degrees): 25° Down, 87° Up, 45° Operational
- Weight (Approx.): 4,290 lb. (w/ Single Chains & 6 Rhino Trax Tires)
- Tongue Weight: 1,430 lb.
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- Safety Deflectors: Deflectors, Chains, or Combination
- LED Light Kit: Standard
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Seals Warranty 2 Years
- Limited Gearbox Warranty 5 Years
- Working Width
- 180 in.
- 187 in.
- 172 in.
- 4,290 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50 hp